1. Prize draw is only open to UK residents, aged 21 years or over, excluding employees of The Runnymede on Thames, or associated hotels, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
2. To enter, entrants must visit submit their email address via www.therunnymede.co.uk
3. The prize is a ‘Leftbank dinner, bed and breakfast offer’which includes: An overnight stay in a double bedroom, dinner for two in Leftbank, full English breakfast in Leftbank plus use of our spa facilities.
4. Booking is subject to availability at any given time, only available on Friday, Saturday or Sunday evenings.
5. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence, apart from notification, will be entered into.
6. The prize must be booked by the prize winner and taken within a six month period of the notification date.
7. Winners are responsible for any travel expenses to and from The Runnymede on Thames and any payment over and above the prize as outlined without exception.
8. The winner is defined as the owner of the email address from which the winning entry was submitted.
9. One winner will be randomly selected on the 5th of every month. The winner will be alerted via the email address provided.
10. The Runnymede on Thames accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost, delayed or unable to send due to lack of internet connection, faulty hardware or for any other reason beyond The Runnymede on Thames’s control.
11. The winner’s details (name and county only) will be available for six weeks only by sending a SAE to: The Marketing Department, Newsletter Draw, The Runnymede on Thames, Windsor Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0AG. Each entrant consents to the use of his or her personal details in accordance with this clause.
12. By accepting the prize, consent is automatically given to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity for and on behalf of The Runnymede on Thames if so requested.
13. The prize is not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative and cannot by redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
14. The Runnymede on Thames reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
15. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, The Runnymede on Thames at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
16. In the event that the prize remains unclaimed for 14 days or more, The Runnymede on Thames reserves the right to withdraw the prize and offer no substitute.
17. Result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Runnymede on Thames reserves the right to suspend or terminate this promotion, in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
19. By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
21. The Runnymede on Thames reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotion if circumstances outside its control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.
22. The Runnymede on Thames will collect data for the purposes of administering this promotion. By entering the competition you are opting in to receive further communications from The Runnymede on Thames and will be automatically added to the relevant mailing lists. You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe tool on any future communication you receive.
23. The Runnymede on Thames has arranged this competition in good faith but does not accept liability relating to this prize.