Recipe: 3 Alternative Spritz
If you're ready to try something new and impress your friends at your next garden party, give our alternative Spritz recipes a try.
News / Food & Drink
10th August 2020
Share this article
If a negroni is a little too strong for you, enjoy this longer version in the sun.
- 25ml Antica Formula – Sweet Vermouth
- 25ml Campari
- 100ml Prosecco
- Dried orange to garnish
- Add ice to a wine glass.
- Add vermouth & Campari into the glass and stir.
- Garnish with dried orange, or if you don’t have any, orange peel.
Super fresh with added fizz, try a Hugo Spritz when the weather really heats up.
- 35ml Tanqueray Gin
- 12.5ml St Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 5ml Fresh lemon juice
- 1 lime wedge
- 4 mint leaves, plus more to garnish
- 75ml Prosecco
- Soda top
- Add the gin, liqueur and lemon juice into a wine glass.
- Add ice and stir, then add mint leaves and lime wedge and stir again.
- Add Prosecco, then top with a splash of soda.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Choose either soda or tonic water with our final spritz recipe.
- 50ml Warner Edwards Rhubarb Gin
- 12.5ml St Germain Liqueur
- 75ml Soda or Tonic Water
- Your choice of rhubarb stick, orange wheel or mint sprig to garnish
- Combine the gin and liqueur in a wine glass.
- Add ice and stir, then add either soda or tonic water.
- Finish with your chosen garnish.