Thank you for entering our Slingsby gin competition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Prize draw is only open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of The Runnymede on Thames, or associated hotels, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Entries can be made via Instagram or Facebook. Entrants must follow @therunnymede on either Instagram or Facebook pages and comment with the name of someone they like to enjoy a G&T with.
3. The prize includes: 3 bottles of Slingsby gin and 3 x 200ml bottles of Fever-Tree tonic.
4. Entrants can only submit one entry.
5. Competition closes at midnight on 22nd September 2019. One winner will be selected at random on 23rd September 2019 from all entries and notified via Instagram or Facebook. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence, apart from notification, will be entered into.
6. The prize must be collected from The Runnymede on Thames, Windsor Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0AG. The prize is not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative and cannot by redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
7. Winners are responsible for any travel expenses to and from The Runnymede on Thames and any payment over and above the prize as outlined without exception.
8. The winner is defined as the owner of the Instagram or Facebook account from which the winning entry was submitted.
9. The Runnymede on Thames accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost, delayed or unable to send due to lack of internet connection, faulty hardware or for any other reason beyond control of The Runnymede on Thames.
10. By accepting the prize, consent is automatically given to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity for and on behalf of The Runnymede on Thames if so requested.
11. The Runnymede on Thames reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
12. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, The Runnymede on Thames at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
13. In the event that the prize remains unclaimed for 14 days or more, The Runnymede on Thames reserves the right to withdraw the prize and offer no substitute.
14. The Runnymede on Thames reserves the right to suspend or terminate this promotion, in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
15. By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.