our family friendly hotel
staying with kids is easy
Enjoying a fantastic time is easy peasy at the runnymede-on-thames. As a family-run hotel we've thought of absolutely everything you need to keep everyone happy.
- As you arrive, your child receives a lovely goodie bag, complete with colouring pack and soft toys
- Borrow board games and books from our guest services team
- Waiters give your kids colouring pads and pencils in our restaurants
- Duckling's dinner at tea time every Friday, Saturday and throughout school holidays
- Our guest services team are here for you 24/7 - call us before you arrive to discuss what you need
so many things to do, home and away!
Swan around in our glam outdoor pool, kids' splash centre and children's play area (open early May to September)… play giant Jenga, chess, noughts and crosses and croquet too… ask us for bags of food to feed the ducks… watch boats navigating through Bell Weir Lock… hire our river boat and enjoy being captain for the day! Anyone for tennis? We have 3 outdoor courts.
Jump in the car and see amazing local attractions and theme parks. Windsor Castle, LEGOLAND, Chessington World of Adventures are all just minutes away. Walk or drive to Staines and catch a movie, or go shopping in Royal Windsor. Check out our family theme park packages for a real bargain.
family friendly dining in leftbank for just £10*
There’s heaps of choice at our duckling’s dinners - plenty to keep everyone happy and healthy! Simple salads, tapas style bits and pieces, rotisserie chicken, soup and pasta dishes… your little ones might love the 'build your own' leftbank burger or working with our chefs to create their own pizza toppings!
*Priced at £10 for children under 12 when seated between the hours of 6.00pm and 7.30pm every Friday and Saturday evening and every night throughout the school holidays.