An award-winning place to work
The independent and family owned Runnymede on Thames Hotel and Spa, with its two award winning riverside restaurants, 180 guest rooms, an award-winning spa and fantastic conference facilities, is just as special for our staff as for our guests.
We offer competitive salaries and a great package of benefits for our team members including; use of our gym and spa facilities, numerous training courses, free meals on duty and car parking plus a high street discount scheme.
We are committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations and, to do that, we need exceptional people. We employ approximately 20 Managers and 180 permanent staff from across 41 countries.
Our people, guest and business values underpin the business which supports our belief that the right people driving guest satisfaction will equal business success.
We are looking for individuals with a sense of fun and at the same time are polite and professional, have a positive attitude and enjoy every day being just that little bit different from the last one.
If you feel this is where you would like to be, then check our current list of opportunities and get in touch today. View Our Current Vacancies
PLEASE NOTE: a number of London hotels have been targeted by a fraudulent job email scam. If you think you have received an email of this nature, please click here
Benefits Of working at the Runnymede on Thames Hotel and Spa
Hotel benefits – from day one
- Rewarding and thanking loyalty portal and benefits programme for all employees, including a range of every day high street discounts such as; restaurants, shops, cinema etc.
- A hotel stay within 3 months of starting your employment with us
- Free car parking
- Free use of gym and spa facilities (time restrictions apply)
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform with dry cleaning
- 40% discount on spa treatments and 10% discount on beauty products
- 50% off food in our restaurants
- Subsidised taxi service for out of hours duties
- Staff accommodation (subject to pay)
- Recruit a friend bonus of up to £1000
- Training and development
- Eye care (for PC users)
- Employee achievement awards
- Golf at The Grove
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Use of facilities at The Athenaeum and The Grove
Hotel benefits – loyalty related and length of service
- Loyalty related paid holiday up to 38 days
- Pension (3 months)
- NHS Dental treatment insurance (6 months)
- Employee, Friends and Family stays (own hotel – 6 months, sister hotel – 2 years)
- Loyalty awards (1 year)
- Life assurance (1 year)
- Career break (1 year)
- Company sick pay (1 year)
- Job swap (1 year)
- Season ticket loan (service related)
- Private healthcare (5 years)
- Sabbatical leave (5 years)
- Transfer to other departments or hotels (6 months)
At the Runnymede on Thames Hotel and Spa We offer London packages without London traffic! Standards are impressive and so is the pay, the package and training! Experience is helpful, but not always essential. If you like people, we’ll train you…
Click here to view the current vacancies at The Runnymede on Thames
Click here to download an application form [pdf 72kb]
Once completed, please return your application form to:
Human Resources Team
The Runnymede on Thames Hotel and Spa
T: 01784 220650
F: 01784 220922