travel like a VIP with our Olympic class motor launch
luxury river thames boat hire
Please note that our Olympic Class Motor Launch is available to book until 23rd October 2016.
This sleek Olympic motor launch was specially designed for VIP river transfers at the London 2012 Olympic Games. It’s the ultimate way to travel and now it’s at home in our private mooring, dedicated to guests at the Runnymede-on-thames.
Sit back, let gorgeous scenery slip by, sip a chilled drink and enjoy your leisurely luxury cruise. It’s the most glamorous way to explore the Thames and makes the perfect treat for your nearest and dearest, your family, friends or colleagues.
Go upstream and see Windsor Castle towering above you. Downstream you’ll glide through Staines and Laleham where you can stop for a pint at plenty of pretty pubs with moorings.
The Olympic Class riverboat is diesel powered and seats up to 12 for a self drive hire or 10 passengers plus the fully trained skipper.
olympic class launch facts
- Seats up to 12 passengers
- Hire for an hour or up to a full day
- Fancy a picnic? Just ask
- Fully collapsible roof for sunny days
- Drinks coolers/warmers, DAB radio with USB input, and plenty of storage cabins so you can stow your belongings!
- A fully trained member of the hotel team skippers the boat
- Want to drive it yourself? Please email specific details to email@example.com or call 01784 220967 for more information