Here at The Runnymede on Thames, we are continually investing in the Spa product and an opportunity has arisen earlier than anticipated to undertake refurbishment works. Therefore, please note that during the following time period our Indoor Pool area will be closed.
Tuesday 28th August and Sunday 9th September 2018 inclusive
The works will not affect the studio, gym, male changing room, female dry changing room or Garden Room, nor impact on the availability of beauty treatments. However, the indoor pool and female poolside changing room will be subject to works to upgrade these facilities.
We are installing ultraviolet filtration to the swimming pool and Jacuzzi, as well as introducing a unique offering at the far end of the pool; an infrared sauna. We will also be refreshing some of the beauty rooms whilst still operating a full beauty offering.
Infrared saunas use a much milder temperature environment than traditional saunas, as the rays heat your body directly so does not require the same heat in the cabin itself, making it ideal for those who do not like the intense heat of a sauna or steam room. The benefits include relaxation, pain relief, detoxification and it’s great for pre or post workout.
The outdoor pool will be made available to all of our residents and spa members for the duration of the works.
– The outdoor pool will be open from 7am – 8pm daily ( last entry 7.30pm)
– Child free times are 7am – 10am and 7pm – 8pm
– The gazebo will be open from 10am – 7pm for the sale of snacks and beverages
– The pool temperature will be at 30°C (same as the indoor pool) but external ambient temperature will vary
– Swimming lanes will be available
– Aquacise classes will take place in the outdoor pool
We do hope you will enjoy our enhanced offering and in the meantime would like to thank our guests for their patience and understanding.