Then why stand on ceremony when you could enjoy an informal barbecue on our gorgeous riverside terrace and a party on a river boat rather than a totally traditional wedding breakfast.
Your day will begin with the civil ceremony in the hotel's riverside suite where you will enjoy stunning views directly over the Bell Weir Lock and River Thames. Once you have tied the knot, the celebrations can truly begin with a drinks reception on our riverside terrace. Our hotel chefs will fire up the barbecue and set to work cooking up mountains of delicious food that will satisfy the tastes of young and old!
Once the speeches are over, you and your day and evening guests will set off up the Thames to Royal Windsor from our private riverside mooring. Watch night fall all around whilst you dance the night away with your friends and family. Our 'unconventional' wedding package makes the most of our unique location in Surrey, on the Thames and includes:
- Red carpet on arrival
- Civil ceremony for up to 70 guests in our riverside suite*
- A dedicated banqueting manager who will be with you from start to finish
- Two glass prosecco drinks reception
- Three course barbecue wedding breakfast on our riverside terrace or lawns
- Half a bottle of wine or two bottles of beer per person during the barbecue
- A glass of prosecco per person for the toast
- Two 'thank you' flower bouquets
- Cake stand and knife
- A four hour riverboat cruise towards Royal Windsor and back for up to 150 guests with a DJ to provide the entertainment on board
- Cheeseboard with artisan breads and sliced fruits served on board
- Complimentary room for the Bride and Groom on the night of the wedding inclusive of breakfast and Champagne
Our 'unconventional' hotel wedding package is priced at £135** per person based on a minimum of 50 to a maximum of 80 guests.
Call our experienced coordinators for a chat anytime
on 01784 220962
Or click here for more options
Got a date in mind? Click here to check availability