Unwind in our comfy rooms with a touch of luxury and waste as much time as possible enjoying everything our gorgeous hotel has to offer! Downstairs, there are panoramic riverside views from virtually everywhere. Chat and catch up over a G&T or treat yourself to a sumptuous Afternoon Tea in the lounge. While you're here, why not hire our brilliant little riverboat and go cruising down the River Thames, we can even pack you a tasty picnic.
There is so much to see and do in the area we have created a clever tool to help you choose.
Great bed and breakfast rates with so much included in the price!
Your bed and breakfast room rate includes our award-winning buffet breakfast for two in our leftbank restaurant by the Thames.
Also included is unlimited use of our award-winning spa, so you can pamper yourself silly. You will also be able to swan around in our glam outdoor pool, tennis courts, orchard and dine in our fab riverside restaurant The Lock Bar and Kitchen.
On a runnymede weekend break you have the freedom to eat in or out during the day or evening and go and visit whatever you want.
All the following hotel room rates are available on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday night as well as Bank Holidays.
Weekend bed and breakfast room rates:
- Standard single from £132
- Standard double room from £169
- Standard double riverside room from £174
- Superior double room from £195
- Deluxe double room from £210
- Deluxe double riverside room from £235
- Family room for 4 (two adults and two children) from £243
We are here to help, just call us on
on 01784 220961
Or click here to book online
* This offer is subject to availability and based on two people sharing a standard double room. Prices include one night's accommodation, full English breakfast, full use of our health spa and vat at the standard rate. This offer is valid from Friday 15th February 2013 until Sunday 29th September 2013. Offer only available Friday, Saturday or Sunday evenings. This offer will also be available midweek between Monday 18th February and Thursday 21st February 2013 inclusive, between Thursday 28th March and Thursday 11th April 2013 inclusive, between Monday 27th May and Thursday 30th May 2013 inclusive and between Monday 22nd July and Thursday 29th August 2013 inclusive.