We've created two very spacious bedrooms for guests with special requirements. Both rooms are located close to the lift to make life easier, and fire escapes, for peace of mind. To help you, they've been designed with the following features:
- wider doorways with easy access for wheelchair users
- large bathroom with suitable taps, sanitary ware and grab handles
- call assistance alarm system in the bathroom and bedroom
- wardrobes and drawer units with appropriate access
- text displays and hotel information displayed on a television screen
- visual fire alarm warning for guests with a hearing impediment
- readers, guiders, and menus and other documents in large clear print
The low level king size beds are very accessible for everyone. And with feather mattress toppers, feather pillows and feather duvets, you'll enjoy a very comfortable night's sleep. Of course, if you'd prefer hypo-allergenic bedding, please just let us know before you arrive and we will make up your bed to suit you.
To make your stay even more enjoyable, your room has all the amenities you would expect from a luxury hotel... air conditioning, free wi-fi, interactive TV, lovely bathrobes and much more.... see the full list here.
And of course you can buy tempting bits and pieces from your in-room bar or order up a tasty snack from our 24hour room service menu.
We can also provide readers, guiders, and menus and
other documents in large clear print. Please just ask - nothing's
too much trouble.
here to help, just call us on on 01784 220961.
Or Check availability here and book online...
Photography is for guidance only and rooms may vary from those shown.