luxury river thames boat hire
new for 2014! hire a fabulous olympic class motor launch
Designed and built for VIP river transfer at the London 2012 Olympic games, this luxury river boat will be available to hire from April 2014 at the runnymede-on-thames! It’s the ultimate way to travel in style – sit back and enjoy a leisurely cruise down the River Thames whilst sipping a chilled drink and enjoying the gorgeous scenery floating by. Go upstream for the day and you'll see Windsor Castle towering above you. Downstream, you'll pass through Staines and Laleham where there are plenty of pretty pubs with moorings, where you can stop for a pint or glass of wine. Perfect for a day out with family, friends or colleagues, why not come and discover the most glamorous way of exploring the Thames! The Olympic Class river boat is diesel powered and seats up to 10 passengers plus your own personal skipper.
Olympic class launch facts
- Boat seats up to 10 passengers
- Hire for an hour or up to a full day
- We can prepare a picnic for you for your day on the river, just ask
- The boat features a fully collapsible roof for when it is sunny
- There are drinks coolers/warmers, DAB radio which has USB input and plenty of storage cabins so you can stow your belongings!
- A fully trained member of the hotel team will skipper the boat for the duration of your hire
- Should you wish to hire this boat as a self drive option, please email specific details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01784 220967 for more information