Enjoy a lazy time cruising down the rippling River Thames in one of our exclusive riverboats. It's very laid back yet thrilling and great fun... sail past weeping willows, riverside houses and boats and cruisers lining the riverbanks… take turns to steer - and remember to 'drive' on the right… stop off for a pint in the riverside pubs… admire the oarsmen and women as they row past you… navigate locks… tuck into a tasty picnic prepared especially for you.
Go upstream for the day and you'll see Windsor Castle towering above you. Downstream, you'll pass through Staines and Laleham where there are plenty of pretty pubs with moorings, where you can stop for a pint or glass of wine.
It's a beautiful way to spend time together during your stay at our Thames river hotel. Both of our boats take up to 6 passengers - with room for a giant picnic basket too! And because they're powered by an electric motor, it's wonderfully peaceful.
Runnymede boat facts:
- Both boats take up to 6 passengers
- Hire them from an hour to a full day
- We can prepare a picnic, for you for your day on the river, just ask
- Available to hotel guests and non-residents
- The boats are covered, so if it rains it won't spoil your day
- We'll provide a map, all the safety equipment and instructions you need to operate the boat
- If you travel for more than an hour, you may need to navigate through locks and we'll explain how to do so safely
- Larger boats with a skipper are available on request for events and bigger parties up to 150
We are here to help, just call us on
on 01784 220967.
Or click here to send us an email.